Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Scenes from Work Detail

I had accepted a work detail to the State Office as the Assistant Aquatics Program Lead way back in May.  When it finally came to fruition, it got cut in half due to me accepting the job in Salem, but then it got cut in half again because Medford needed me back to work on wildfire rehabilitation plans.
 The Marmot Dam used to be here on the Sandy River (above and below)

 The upper Nestucca River (above)

 Salmon River restoration (above and below)


Side channel enhancement on the Salmon River (above)
 
Nonetheless, I did get to spend some time on the detail and roamed around the state to do it.  Here are some scenes from me in Salem where I had set up a multi-day field tour with a water quality specialist from Washington DC to look at stream restoration on the Sandy and Salmon Rivers in addition to timber sales and restoration projects on the Nestucca River.

No comments: