Monday, May 27, 2019

Minto Brown and Riverfront Park

We have been loving the bike paths and city parks here in Salem!  They're pretty urban and have lots of people in them, but it is nice to see folks getting out and enjoying it all.

Here is a picture I took of our first trip to Minto Brown Park which is an "island" separated from Salem by the Willamette River and Pringle Creek.  You can also see Zephyr and my new bikes!  Zoë is riding a hand-me-down bike from Emma.  On this particular trip, I had dropped Emma off to get her hair cut and I took the twins out.  Zephyr was especially excited to ride his bike through a giant puddle that was flooding the bike path from a beaver dam!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

How wonderful!!! So glad the city has some nice park and bike paths. Love this picture!!!