Thursday, June 24, 2021

Father's Day

Had Dohn and Teresa up and Josh and Hannah down for Father's Day which was nice since it had been a while.  The highlight of the day was Josh and Zephyr playing baseball and looking at baseball cards.  Zephyr loved it and even fell asleep clutching a baseball card that Josh gave him.




On the work front, I got to see another river that was new to me (North Fork Siletz River); I even found a really pretty waterfall on it!  And on a different day, I was trying out a new logging road trying to find a shortcut from South Fork Alsea River back to Corvallis and I found a road that popped out in the community of Dawson which had a really neat and active mill and millpond that I got a picture of.




1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh the Father's Day pictures are so very nice! Glad Zephyr had such a special opportunity to play ball with his uncle and look at treasured baseball cards! Just wonderful!

Glad you got to discover some new territory and see an active mill pond!