Kettle corn break in the maze
The Human Flash, Zoë in the maze
Emma, Ben, and Juleah
All of October was super busy for me. I had my stream restoration contract in Powell Creek which kept me busy 5-7 days per week and usually 10-15 hours per day. I'll post about that later. While I was busy working, Dohnele was taking advantage of the generally wonderful weather by hanging out with her family at places like Seven Oaks Farm (pony rides and fresh produce) and Fort Vannoy Farms (corn maze and pumpkin patch). Interestingly, as much as Zoë adores horses and ponies, she couldn't bring herself to ride one.
Since they went to collect pumpkins a bit before Halloween, these ones all got cut up and frozen for cooking. We also got a really cute picture of Zephyr and Zoë with their hotwheels. They have OCD from both Dohnele and me.
1 comment:
Such fun!! Love this time of year and all the gorgeous pumpkins. So nice to have family near by to share in the fun!!
Post a Comment