I can't believe it, but Emma is old enough to start lessons on musical instruments. I know that can happen at any time, but when it was first offered to me, I was in fifth grade. And Emma is now in fifth grade. And what do you know? A few instruments were offered up and lessons are once a week before school starts. Emma expressed interest in the flute which suits us just fine. She borrowed the flute that April and Juleah learned on. Dohnele got it all tuned up in town and now Emma practices on it every day and has lessons once a week!
Also, we finally put our tax return to good use and had a roof over the back porch built. It's something we've been wanting to do all summer. We finally got around to doing it. Here it is, half done.
1 comment:
Sooo glad Emma is learning to play the flute!!! Can hardly wait to hear her! Also like your new porch :-)
Post a Comment