Thursday, October 31, 2019

Halloween 2019

Took the kids on a quick 5 mile bike ride before a rain shower started.  All day I had my eye on taking a bike ride, but by the time I got all loaded up, the clouds had moved in and were looking super dark.  I wanted to go anyway so I loaded up the kids and took off.  Right about the time we got as far from the car as we were going to get, the clouds opened up and started dumping on us.  We rode back in the rain, but it was still a fun outing.

Here are a couple pictures of some folks I oversee.  I got funding for them to purchase sediment and water quality monitoring equipment and then I spent a day helping them understand and set up the equipment.

And finally, here are a couple pictures of the kids on Halloween; they did a Star Wars theme this year and the weather was perfect.  We trick-or-treated around the block and got a ton of candy.  This was the first time that we've lived in a place where kids literally get trucked in to go trick-or-treating; tons of kids all running around the neighborhood was kind of neat.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cool..."The force" was definately with them!! Fun.