Thursday, August 24, 2023

August Winding Down

The end of August marked some of my last days in the field working for the Northwest Oregon District.  Was nice to finish up a fifth year of monitoring on the South Fork Alsea River restoration project that I kicked off when I first started on district.  And every year, Cory was there to help out.  Gonna miss working directly with this guy as much as I have these past 15 years!
Trying our best to replicate the most epic of handshakes (below)

In other news, Trump was indicted down in Georgia.  Refreshing to see the legal system finally starting to catch up to him.


Also, here are a couple seasonal dishes I made: tomato-mozzarella-basil salad, cream of celery soup, and beet hummus!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Bittersweet moments...hope your path will continue to cross with Cory!
Legal team is not working fast enough in regards to Trump!
Exquisite meals!!! Soup and salad look so scrumptious!