I saw an ad on Facebook that the local vegan chocolate company was hosting a "make your own chocolate bar" event, so I signed the kids up! I wasn't sure what to expect since I hadn't been to their factory or store before, although I had tried their chocolate once (really good!). We had to pick a time and I wasn't sure why, but when we got there, it was because the place was packed! They had a good, organized system though, to cycle people in and through which was nice.
Each kid got to make a giant chocolate bar with filler ingredients that they chose. The whole concoction was then drowned in liquid chocolate and set aside to harden up. Once solidified, the staff wrapped the bars with foil and the kids got to decorate the slip cover and the whole packaged was assembled. It was really fun - definitely worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment