Let's just say that in my life, I've never been so disgusted with the policies of an Administration. Trump, Musk, DOGE, and all their cronies have been gutting the federal government without consideration of the effects. All they're after is cost savings to be diverted to DHS and ICE so that they can militarize the southern border. That's all the republican party does is invent draconian solutions for problems that are benign or don't exist. And this time it's personal with BLM employees targeted and fired for alleged poor performance which isn't true at all. Very sad and confusing times. Never have I wanted to leave (but also stay) with the federal government more.









To "celebrate" the occasion, I merged a few events: the return of a former colleague from a Peace Corp deployment and a President's Day protest that was already happening. I rounded up just shy of 40 friends and colleagues to attend and then bought them all beer afterwards at Xicha. The very next day, all probationary employees in the BLM were fired for alleged poor performance which just wasn't true at all.
Oh yeah, and a few days ago, we got an ice storm!
1 comment:
Actually...this president deserves a well earned permanant holiday behind bars.
Post a Comment