As an alternative to the Festival of Dark Arts which despite being fun, is full of people and costs a lot of money, this year we decided to the week before. Also, Dohnele couldn't get Valentine's Weekend off. So I arranged a bunch of fun stuff for us to do in Astoria, the week before. I got us an Air BnB right downtown so that we could walk everywhere. And first things first, I got Dohnele a massage while I got myself a tasting flight and a sandwich at the Astoria Brewing Company. Afterwards, we met up and wandered around downtown which was fun since we'd never really bothered to stop anywhere in Astoria before for shopping. For dinner, we got food carts since the restaurant we wanted was closed. And then we stopped by Buoy Brewing. Neither were that great, but then we wandered over to Fort George Brewing Company and got to sample most of the beer that they had ready for next week's Festival which was amazing - especially considering that they had their arcade room all set up and running for free!

Fort George Brewing Company
The next day, we had brunch, did some more shopping downtown, and then headed home!
Pinball at Fort George
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time!
Post a Comment