At the end of the day, we met up with Ron in Philomath for a couple beers and called it a day. Oh, I also made blueberry muffins with some of our backyard blueberries from last summer!
Sunday, February 15, 2026
Fishing on the Alsea River
I made plans to go fishing on the Alsea River for steelhead and for a change, once Cory and I got out there, we saw other fishermen which we took to be a good sign. We got breakfast in the town of Alsea and then headed downriver to Mill Creek Park. Cory said he saw some, but we didn't catch anything and nobody else caught anything either. We drove downriver to Campbell Boat Launch and fished for a short bit, but bank access was lame. We drove down to our final fishing spot at Missouri Bend. This was actually a really great spot to fish and was really pretty too, but alas, nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment