Sunday, November 1, 2020

Biking at Dorena Reservoir






On what would become the last nice day of fall, I took the kids and bikes ad headed south to Dorena Reservoir.  I wanted to bike the entire length of trail along the north rim and it turned out to be truly amazing.  The weather was perfect - warm enough for t-shirts even!  At the upper end of the reservoir I had the bright idea to take photos of the kids with some fantastic fall colors as the background because this year the school district has dropped school pictures, but grandparents still want photos :-)  There were a fair number of other people on the trail, but it wasn't bad; just folks out enjoying the lovely weather.

Photos of Zephyr









Photos of Zoë









Photos of Emma











And even a video of the excursion



1 comment:

Catherine said...

What an exquisite bike ride...such lovely country!
I'm overjoyed to see the photos...except that I now can see that too much time has gone by...they really have changed!! Beautiful pictures.