A few months ago, I set the date for Emma to take the test for her driving permit. She has to have the permit for a certain amount of time before she can take driver's ed and get her license. And she wants to take driver's ed this summer. Ergo, she had to get her permit now. Anyway, she and I studied for it for about a week and she went into the DMV and nailed it the first time! She has still has no interest in driving, but she at least is now one step closer to getting the license.
That night I took Emma down to Corvallis to watch the OSU v UO women's basketball game. Good game, but the beavers lost.
And then Dohnele and I went with Wes and Sandy to lunch in McMinnville and then wine tasting at Remy where we met the most handsome kitty who thought he was king of everything. Finished the day by taking the Wheatland Ferry to the east side of the Willamette River and to Shades of Brew.





1 comment:
Oh boy...that cat does rule! Lots of fun activities! Good for Emma...fun to watch a basketball game...get together with old friends!
Post a Comment