I've been wanting to get to this place since I heard about it a year ago. It's stocked with rainbow trout, but the reservoir looked really neat too. Anyway, the day turned out to be exceptional. First really warm day of the spring. We drove a couple hours south to Oakridge and then south to the Reservoir. Despite being close to a town and the gorgeous weather, we had the place to ourselves! We seriously only saw a few other people all day!
I took the twins fishing in Hills Creek while Emma sunned herself, drew pictures, and took her new bike for a ride.
We explored a little bit, found a small, drippy waterfall, and Zephyr even went swimming in the frigid creek! No fish though which actually surprised me considering how perfect the setup seemed. Maybe it just hadn't been stocked yet this year.












1 comment:
An exquisite day indeed!!! And how nice to have this pristine area all to yourself!!!
Post a Comment