Today was Oregon State University. I lined up a lot of events for this campus simply because they had their acts together and offered a lot. Unfortunately, it was super cold and Corvallis was covered in fog. But we had a a campus tour followed by lunch in the dorms. Then we had an environmental sciences tour which was good because it covered an entire part of the campus that we hadn't even seen on the first tour. And finally we had a meeting with a counselor in the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences which incidentally is where I say these fantastic cartoons.
I like OSU the most because it actually is one of the few schools in the country that offers a four year degree in what Emma wants to study. Emma and Dohnele liked the autonomous delivery robots roving all over campus. But unfortunately Emma liked this campus the least; she said it was boring.
We spent an hour here in the Memorial Union Building in between tours





No comments:
Post a Comment