Friday, March 24, 2023

Spring Break: PSU

In the months leading up to Spring Break, I scheduled tour after tour on campus after campus for Emma.  First we researched colleges that offered degrees that Emma was interested in and then contacted counselors in the schools to set up chats and tours.

Anyway, Day 1 of Spring Break arrived and we were slated to head up to Portland State University and as it turned out, we had an early morning blizzard followed by cold rain all day.  Not very inspiring weather, but we got up to Portland all the same.

I toured the campus with Emma and chatted with a couple geography professors.  Then Dohnele toured the housing options with Emma.  I was impressed with how much campus was squeezed into a pretty small area.  Emma was unimpressed with the dorms, but liked all the eating options close to campus!

No comments: