Sunday, December 3, 2023

Adventures Outside






Willamina Falls on Willamina Creek

I got together with Jake and Wes on a weekend to enjoy a beer and campfire.  Jake had a truckload of yard waste that he wanted to burn.  Fortunately, the weather held perfectly while we were out onsite despite raining on either side.  I took them up Willamina Creek, stopped by the waterfall, and then up Griffith Road for the fire.  Got some good pictures of some afternoon sunshine trying to peek through the fog.

The next day we got our Christmas Tree!  This year as has been the case the last few years, the weather was wet and miserable, but Skyline Farms is actually a lot of fun with their trees and large, covered, outdoor fire and holiday shop.  It was actually just Dohnele, Zephyr, and I because Zoe was sick and Emma was sick and had homework.  Emma has been working extra hard to not only do her college classes, but also apply to colleges.  Here's her most recent acceptance letter from Oregon State University!

Emma got out of school early one day and I picked her up and Dohnele wasn't working that morning so we all met up at The Governor's Cup for breakfast!



No comments: