Burnside Bridge (above) and CalPortland Cement (below)
Gunderson Marine (above) and downtown Portland (below)
Heidelberg Concrete (above)
Southbound I-5, north of Morrison Bridge (above) and Linnton Mill Restoration Project (below)
I-5's Marquam Bridge over the Willamette River (above) and the Port of Portland's Berth 206 (below)
Port of Portland's Terminal 4 (above) and a rubber tire shredding and recycling plant (below)
Saint Johns Bridge
Nonetheless, Portland's future is optimistic because there are big players with deep pockets who have a vested interest in cleanup as a means to develop the waterfront further, but responsibly.
The last steam-powered sternwheeler tugboat in the country, the Portland (above) and Steel Bridge (below)
The oiler, USNS Henry J. Kaiser (above) and the oiler, USNS John Lewis (below)
The USS Blueback, docked at OMSI
And then, although I got back to Salem in time, there was a healthy snow storm that hit on March 2!


















1 comment:
How very interesting to see Portland...from the perspective of it's waterways and bridges etc. Hope those pockects do yield some goodly amount of funds for cleanup!
Post a Comment