Friday, November 29, 2024

Thanksgiving 2024

I took Dohnele and Zoe to PDX eeeeeearly in the morning on Thanksgiving (like 3am) and came home to sleep till about noon.  When I woke up, I finished cooking and Cory and Castro came over for dinner.  Cory left early, but Castro stuck around for a game of Scrabble.


The next day, Cory came back up and we drove up to Portland to pick up Ron so that we could go to a Winter Hawks game which turned out to be way more fun than any of us expected.  After the game, we took a bus to Brujos which was amazing as always.




And after a few beers, we returned to where we had parked earlier in the day and had BBQ for dinner.  Then we dropped Ron off and headed home.



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Busy but fun holiday! Good times, good eats and good company!