Sunday, October 19, 2025

Beers, Books, and a Concert

James and me at the Urban German

Sunshine after a rain shower on 99W on my way down to Corvallis to pick up Emma

Much earlier this year, Emma made plans to go to a concert in Portland with some friends of ours from the Rogue Valley.  They drove up and spent the night in Portland and bought Emma's ticket.  Meanwhile, I drove down to Corvallis to pick up Emma, took everyone out to dinner, and gave them hotel-to-concert drop-off service.  Meanwhile, to entertain myself, I went to Powell's on Hawthorne just to check it out since I hadn't been there before and then went to the Laurelhurst Theather to watch "Good Fortune."  It was alright.  Nothing special.  After that, I went to get a latte and then went to pick everyone up!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Fun times had by all!