And then the next day was Darkness Falls at the Taphouse at the bottom of the hill which featured all dark beers. I got a handful of friends together and we all partook.
Saturday, January 31, 2026
Hot Dogs and Beer
Apparently it's an annual event, but this was only the first time I'd heard of Weiner Week in Portland. Something like 50 places made their own hot dog creations - all for $8 each. The twins and I found a handful that we wanted to try and then I lined them up in a circuitous path and we set a date to go. Unfortunately, Zoe ended up sick, so I went with just Zephyr. First up was a Korean cheese and corn dog from Frybaby. Second was a country gravy dog from Migration Brewing. And we finished with a hound dog (peanut butter, pickle, potato chips, and bacon) from Lardo which ended up being both of our favorites! We had five other places to visit, but we were soooooo full that we had to stop. Picked up some Krispy Kreme donuts for Zoe on our way home, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
LOTS of delicious fun...sorry Zoe missed out but glad you supplemented with Krispy Kremes!
Post a Comment