Due to the blissfully long weekend, I took advantage of the extra day to go fishing with Cory. We met at Roaring River County Park (pictures above) and fished unsuccessfully for steelhead. Then we moved downriver a bit to Larwood County Park on Crabtree Creek and again unsuccessfully fished for steelhead. I think it's just too early for them. But the weather was perfect and we went out to get Mexican food and margaritas in Albany afterwards.
Larwood Park at Crabtree Creek (above) and Roaring River Park (below)
Also this weekend, I picked up Emma and took her to Portland for a live orchestra performance of "Blade Runner" which was pretty phenomenal. Definitely a unique way to see the film. Afterwards - and before I drove her back to Corvallis - we went out for a late dinner at a Korean BBQ chicken place in Beaverton.
1 comment:
Sooo beautiful!!! Fun even with no fish. Glad you shared a nice event with Emma..how interesting to see Blade Runner as a live orchestra performance.
Post a Comment