Our Air BnB in Lakeview came with a Blackstone. I had only intended to use it for one meal, but it worked so slick, that we ended up cooking just about every meal on it! There's nothing really too special about it - just hot cast iron - but the even-heating is really nice and all the griddle real estate is awesome. And the fact that it's outside and there are no greasy, splattery messes in the kitchen is great. It was such a great toy that as soon as I got home, I researched them, found a setup I liked, and ordered one for myself! Ever since, I've been trying to cook as much on it as possible and I haven't been let down yet. I mean, it was a pain to install, but for cooking, it's been great. Hot, fast, and my kitchen stays clean! In other news, everything is in blossom and this really mild spring has been quite enjoyable! Also, Zephyr had a choir concert up at the high school! Also snapped a pic of Emma and I at Common Fields on one of the weekends I picked her up at school and took her home.
Thursday, April 2, 2026
Blackstone Cooking
Our Air BnB in Lakeview came with a Blackstone. I had only intended to use it for one meal, but it worked so slick, that we ended up cooking just about every meal on it! There's nothing really too special about it - just hot cast iron - but the even-heating is really nice and all the griddle real estate is awesome. And the fact that it's outside and there are no greasy, splattery messes in the kitchen is great. It was such a great toy that as soon as I got home, I researched them, found a setup I liked, and ordered one for myself! Ever since, I've been trying to cook as much on it as possible and I haven't been let down yet. I mean, it was a pain to install, but for cooking, it's been great. Hot, fast, and my kitchen stays clean! In other news, everything is in blossom and this really mild spring has been quite enjoyable! Also, Zephyr had a choir concert up at the high school! Also snapped a pic of Emma and I at Common Fields on one of the weekends I picked her up at school and took her home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment