Getting to the opera was a bit of a trick since the opera house is right downtown. I parked on the eastside of the river and we took a Lyft to downtown and that worked out great too. After the show we were kind of hungry again since it was so late. One of the few places that was actually open seemed a bit questionable. It was a Vietnamese Restaurant in downtown that was open till 4am. I was skeptical. But when we arrived at midnight there was a line out the door! We got in after 20 minutes or so and got to taste some amazing food! Later I asked around about the place and apparently it's a pretty big deal and most folks never get to try it out because the daytime wait for a table is ridiculous. So anyway, try it out if you're in Portland and hungry at midnight!





1 comment:
16 years!!! REally? Looks like a very fun evening!
Post a Comment