On our last day, as we continued our drive around the Olympic Peninsula, we "had" to stop in Forks, for Emma, to take a picture of "Bella's Truck." She's been reading "the books" and watching the movies and points out that every time we see fog, that we're experiencing "Twilight Vibes."
We continued down the peninsula to Lake Quinault where I wanted to drop Dohnele and the kids to go swimming and paddleboarding while Cory and I headed upriver to go fishing. I didn't catch anything, but Cory did, and the river was gorgeous. I was just happy to hike around and explore a pretty amazing river. Ended up seeing a few deer and a few elk even.
After that stop, it was more or less directly home with only a stop for coffee in Aberdeen.














1 comment:
Wow!!! Exquisite river indeed!!! Glad someone caught a fish...looks like a great spot for it...nice to see a deer and elk!
Post a Comment