This year the kids are back in school full time, all week long despite the pandemic and despite there still not being an approved vaccine for kids under 12 years old. What could go wrong?! Fortunately, they have lots of safety protocols in place with masks right up front and center.
In addition to going back to school full time, Emma had to learn how to ride the city bus since her school isn't serviced by a school bus. And last year, I could swing it with my work such that I planned office days on days I needed to take her to and/or from school. But this year, with every day being a school day, I can't take that much time off. And the city bus has a stop at the bottom of our hill and another stop right out front of her high school, so it's easy. It takes longer, but she enjoys it since a number of her friends also take the bus. After one day of practice riding with me, she had it all figured out and now sometimes takes the bus into town on her own to meet friends or go do something.






1 comment:
Growing up too fast!!!
Fun pictures!
Post a Comment