I thought I'd try my luck again at taking my own pics of the kids for school pics since last year turned out so well. We had a great, warm, fall-color-filled weekend so I took the kids out for a bike ride. We unloaded at the Wallace Marine Park and then biked over to Riverfront Park and then continued on to Minto-Brown Island Park. We took an assortment of pictures with different backgrounds and even ended up on a beach where Zephyr wanted to go swimming. I figured why not, so he dove in while the rest of us enjoyed the sunshine on the beach. Not going to post any of the school pic finalists here, because you'll get it in your Christmas Card!
On the bike ride home, as we were crossing the Willamette River, the Willamette Queen passed beneath us which was pretty cool to see.




1 comment:
Fun family times...can't wait for the results of your "photo shoot!"
Post a Comment