Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Quick Trip to Medford

The State Office Aquatics folks were taking a trip to Medford to look at some projects and invited me along to give folks an update on the Resource Management Plan amendment that I'm working on.  It was a quick trip for me since I wasn't able to stay for the full week, but I did get to attend the Ashland and Butte Falls Field office field tours and I actually got to see a part of Jenny Creek that I hadn't been to before up near its headwaters.  It was nice to see everyone that I used to work with and nice to be able to give an update on my work to aquatics staff down there.

Constructed beaver pond in upper Jenny Creek (above) and a road failure in Sugarpine Creek (below)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Glad you were able to connect with former staff, see new territory and get the chance to update all on what you are working on. Lovely countryside.