Thursday, January 25, 2024

Dohn and Josh in Town






Josh was in Portland for a few days for business and Dohn wanted to come up for a visit so everyone met up in Salem for dinner at the Cozy Taberna where Dohnele works.  It was a brief visit, but a fun one.  Both the Executive Chef and the Owner made a point to come over and hang out and chat with us.  It was a long day for me since I had left early for an all day meeting in Astoria which is a 2.5hr drive each way.  But, bonus, as I was leaving Astoria, I got to see the moonrise to the east, over the Columbia River, but under the Astoria Bridge!
Took Dohnele on a date to 503 Sushi Bar in downtown Salem (above) and moonrise in Astoria (below)


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Nice for the family to get together...even if briefly and nice to see where Dohnele works. Glad you got out on a "date."