For my first full day in Delta, it rained in the morning, but tapered off for the afternoon. And Isaac, Melody, and Naomi got sick. But staying outside, all the kiddos gave me a tour of all the trails and their forts and such which was fun. Later in the afternoon, we drove up to Rika's Roadhouse which was kind of depressing because it had been without a caretaker for a while and everything was overgrown and boarded up. We drove down to the Sullivan Roadhouse and to the Buffalo Drive-in for ice cream and called it a day.
The next day, Ruth and aunt Barbara had gotten sick. I spent the morning chatting with LaDonna on her deck and eventually we all went to the Clearwater River to fish for grayling which, as it turns out, were jumping like crazy, but LaDonna only caught one and everyone else didn't catch anything. I picked up dinner for everyone that night. And as I went to bed that evening, I started feeling sick myself...


1 comment:
Glad you were able to connect...even though everyone started dropping like flies.
Post a Comment