We packed up early and headed out because I had two surprises for the kids on the drive home. Well, actually, we were only going to get as far as Sacramento again, but my surprises for them were in Hollywood, again. I wanted to take them to the "Hollywood" sign because they thought they'd see it on the the drive down, but we didn't. Also, I wanted to take them to Big Boy Burger. There was a bit of traffic through Los Angeles, but not too bad. I had done some research beforehand so I knew how and where to go to get super close to the Hollywood sign and I even found amazing parking!
Otherwise, the rest of the drive north to Sacramento was uneventful except for stopping for gas station snacks and showing Zoe all the joy that is putting Bugles on your fingertips and eating them.
near Avenal, CA (above) and Santa Nella (below)
1 comment:
Fun!!
Post a Comment