Saturday, May 30, 2026

Zephyr's Birthday Party

Both Zephyr and Zoe wanted to go to he movies and even see the same movie with friends to celebrate their birthday.  Unfortunately, Zoe wanted to go to the same showing as Zephyr and didn't want my help planning the day and as a result, the event she was working towards fell through.  But Zephyr's event happened.  The movie was rated R which meant I had to take him and his friends.  The movie was totally forgettable, but at least we had popcorn.  And the boys loved it as it was based on a video game that they all enjoy playing.


At their request, I made the twins pork chops and rosemary-blue cheese potatoes for dinner and a strawberry rhubarb crumble with strawberries from the backyard and rhubarb from the farmer's market!



1 comment:

Catherine said...

I remember mention of "the film" ...glad the fun will be remembered and can't go wrong with popcorn.