In a rare show of form, I actually had all the necessary equipment to download and relaunch the device. Spent the drive back just enjoying the gorgeous fall weather.
Here's my new cubicle for my new job. It's up on the third floor and is one of the last window seats. I've since expanded it a bit, but you get the idea. It's much smaller, but I also have much less stuff.
In other news, I borrowed a Traeger Smoker from a friend while they were on vacation and proceeded to smoke every kind of meat I could imagine. I started with a brisket. It was huge. I cut it in half and smoked one on the first day and smoked the second half on the next day. It really turned out perfectly and was delicious. Far too much to eat in one setting, so I ended up breaking down into manageable portions and freezing most of it after the smoking was done. We ate on that for a number of meals!





1 comment:
Glad you kept a bit of the old work...nice new work cubicle"....delicious looking meat!!!
Post a Comment