Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Halloween 2023



I recently showed the "Kill Bill" movies to Emma and she loved them and decided she wanted to be Beatrix for Halloween.  It worked out perfectly because I remember how popular that costume was when the movies were new, but haven't seen them in a long time.  When Emma was out trick-or-treating, all the millennial parents were raving and reminiscing about the costume.






Meanwhile Zoe and Dohnele watched the series "Wednesday" on Netflix and loved it so much they watched it twice!  The main character really appeals to Zoe's nature and she wanted to dress up as her.

Zephyr used a super scary body suit character from a video game, but I didn't get any pictures of him because he came home early because he was sick.  He came home early, stripped, and spent the rest of the evening soaking in the tub.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

How fun! Somehow "Wednesday" and "Kill Bill" has escaped me...but Erica immediately knew Emma's costume from "Kill Bill." Glad the kids still love to "dress up!"